Color LCD GPS/WAAS Chartplotter
4.3" Daylight Viewable LCD Display!
New SI-TEX GPS-95CP Chartplotter features ultra-fast processor, GPS/WAAS receiver, programmable Guardian Grounding Alarm, and color daylight viewable display.
- 4.3" color TFT LCD high-resolution display for optimum viewing under direct sunlight.
- Features new ultra-fast processor to give you instant screen changes.
- GPS/WAAS 16-channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts.
- Guardian Programmable Anti-Grounding feature* lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- North-up, True-motion, Course-up and Heads-up modes.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Arrival, Anchor, Off course and Interval timer alarms.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO, MOB functions and selectable languages.
- Unlimited storage of track and route data on optional XD cards.
- NMEA-0183 data port for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Weatherproof construction.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.