Barrett Rifles & Accessories are available for special order - we are a Barrett High Caliber Authorized Dealer. Please call or e-mail us for availability and lead times.
The Barrett BORS ballistic range computer model 66970 is for the Schmidt Bender 5-25x 56mm PM II, 0.1 mrad adjust scope. Barrett rings required. Accessories included: Barrett ballistic software with USB to BORS cable, 114 preloaded cartridge tables, tool kit, CR-123 battery.
BORS (Barrett Optical Ranging System) is an integrated electronic ballistic computer that mounts directly on the riflescope and couples with the elevation knob. In other words, it’s like having an army of ballisticians behind every shot. By taking care of all the science, BORS frees the user to focus on the thrill of putting lead on target.
The computer BORS is put into action by simply turning the elevation knob until the LCD displays the target’s range. Three internal sensors automatically calculate the ballistic solution. BORS compensates for temperature, changes in barometric pressure and aiming on an upward or downward angle. BORS even determines if the rifle is canted. In fact, the only thing this portable mastermind can’t do is pull the trigger.
The BORS kit includes the Barrett Ballistic PC Software and a BORS data cable that allows the user to program custom loads on their personal computer and transfer them directly to their BORS.
- Leupold Mark IV 3.5-10x40mm LR/T M1
- Leupold Mark IV 4.5-14x50mm LR/T M1
- Leupold Mark IV 6.5-20x50mm LR/T M1
- Leupold Mark IV 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1
- Leupold Mark IV 8.5-25x50mm ER/T M1
- Nightforce 8-32x56mm NXS 50 and 56mm objectives without Zero-Stop
- Nightforce 3.5-15x NXS 50 and 56mm objectives without Zero-Stop
- Nightforce 5.5-22x NXS 50 and 56mm objectives without Zero-Stop
- Schmidt Bender 5-25x56mm PM Il Ill with .1MRAD adjustments
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.