The new Beretta Px4 Storm pistol is the most advanced expression of technological and aesthetic features in a semiautomatic sidearm. Built around a modular concept that a pistol can be adapted to different needs and modes of operations, without compromising on ergonomics and the renowned Beretta reliability and performance, the Px4 Storm emphasizes power, ease of handling, performance and reliability.
Manufactured in three calibers, the Px4 Storm uses an exclusive Beretta designed innovative locked-breech with a rotating barrel system, the strongest action to date. The light yet durable frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of technopolymer reinforced fiberglass. Modular structure, ergonomics and interchangeability of parts make the Px4 Storm the ideal firearm for law-enforcement use, as well as personal defense.
The SD was developed to meet the very demanding requirements of the original 45 caliber JCP (Joint Combat Pistol) specifications issued by SOCOM. The SD features:
1. Superior Weather Resistance: Utilizes state-of-the-art materials and finishes capable of withstanding the toughest weather and military conditions.
2. Magazine: Three magazines are provided with each pistol, one 9-round flush and two 10-round extended magazines. All feature special PVD corrosion resistant and high-lubricity finish.
3. Dark Earth Frame: As specified by SOCOM, the SD features a distinctive “dark earth” colored frame and backstraps.
4. Barrel: Extended barrel, suitable for threading.
5. Tactical Case: Heavy-duty custom fitted waterproof case.
Dark earth color.
6. Included Accessories: Two additional backstraps and magazine release buttons. Flush hammer spring cap. Compact cleaning kit with lubricant oil.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.