– Steel; Silver nitride finish; High-relief engraving with gold Buck Mark embellishment
– Ventilated top and side rib; Tapered floating top rib; Ported
– Single selective trigger; Hammer ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
– Gloss oil finish; Grade III/IV walnut stock with close radius pistol grip; Left-hand palm swell; Schnabel forearm
– Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones; Five New Diamond Grade extended Invector Plus™ choke tubes (F,IM,M,IC,SK); Triple Trigger™ System; HiViz® ProComp fiber-optic sight
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Restricted Product Information
Guns can only be shipped to a location within the USA that holds an FFL (Federal Firearms License) - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Your local gun dealer will then handle the transfer of the firearm to you.
Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the process before placing a firearm order. Please note that you must confirm your acceptance of all of these policies to place a firearm order:
Write a review & get a $5 coupon
Submitted By: Gerald T. On 03/06/2012
Just took delivery of this beauty. The barrel length, weight, balance and fit of this gun is perfect for my sporting clays shooting. Tried out a freinds a few oths back and ust had to have one. The left hand palm swelll is nice added bonus. Best of all.... Hinterland had the best price. Even with shipping and local FFL transfer.... the price was hundreds below a brick and mortar store. Thanks!
[5 of 5 Stars]
Submitted By: Doug B. On 01/22/2012
I own this same gun in a RH model and have fired about 2,000 - 3,000 rounds through it with NO ISSUES. That's why I'm coming back to get a LH model.
This is a great shotgun, beautifully made and in typically high quality Browning tradition. The walnut is really nice, the styling is timeless, the quality is superb for the money. I own more expensive shotguns, but I don't own any that are better.
One of my Italian guns is almost twice the cost, it's a little nicer on the wood - and it has an adjustable comb - but that's a lot of cost for those two items. I'll stick with Browning ... the best bang for the buck (pun intended).
[5 of 5 Stars]