Product DescriptionColorMax Pro
10.4" Color LCD GPS/WAAS Charting System
The new SI-TEX ColorMax Pro LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System features full alphanumeric keypad, ultra-fast processor, GPS/WAAS receiver, programmable Guardian Grounding Alarm, two video ports for connecting cameras, second-station repeater capability and is expandable to an all-in-one GPS Charting/Fishfinder/Radar unit with optional sensors.
- 10.4" color active matrix LCD display with 800 x 600 pixel resolution.
- Ultra-fast processor provides instant screen changes.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Features two remote video ports, allowing you to connect existing or optionally available cameras and one video output port allowing you to connect to any standard monitor with video input for second station
- Expands to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional ES502 Fishfinder Module and optional 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors.
- External GPS WAAS receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations.
- Stores up to 1000 waypoints/marks, 50 routes and 5000 track points.
- Guardian Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Tide Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Backlit softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-Map MAX/NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Case Dimensions/Weight: 13"W x 8.7"H x 2.1"D, 4.4 lbs.
- Display Size: 8.3"W x 6.2"H (10.4" diagonal)
- Bracket mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Internal/External Antenna = External
Resolution (VxH) = 800 x 600
Screen Size = 10.4"
Screen Type = Color
Touchscreen = No
Waterproof Rating = NONE
Waypoints/Routes = 1000 / 50
Weather Capable = No
Cartography Type = MAX
Basemap = Yes
Card Format = C-Card
Cartography - Preloaded = No
Cartography Brand = C-Map
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon