Big performance and features, compact case. Featuring the new 83/200 kHz Dual-Search technology for optimum fishfinding performance in both shallow and deep waters!
- 4" (10.2 cm) diagonal screen
- Film SuperTwist LCD
- 240x160 pixel resolution
- Backlit screen
- 4-level grayscale
- Depth capability to 800 ft* (244 m) with 1,500 watts of peak-to-peak power
- Compact 83/200 Dual-Search Skimmer transducer with dual beams producing up to 120 degrees of fishfinding coverage - includes built-in temp sensor
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar picture
- Patented GRAYLINE separates fish from nearby structure and bottom
- Advanced Fish I.D. shows underwater targets in different sizes of fish symbols
- FishTrack displays target depth readings above fish symbols
- Surface water temperature readings come from a built-in temp sensor in the transducer
- Zoom with zoom bottom tracking and easy zoom-in/out control
Optional Portable Version:
- Optional pack includes Port-Power Pack case and portable compact Dual-Search Skimmer transducer with suction-cup mounting bracket (batteries not included)
- Easy to connect/disconnect with uniplug cable connector
- Internal back-up memory for key sonar settings
- Completely sealed and waterproof, even for use in harsh saltwater environments
- Full one-year warranty
* Actual depth capabilities depend on transducer configuration and installation, bottom composition and water conditions. All sonar units typically read deeper in fresh water than salt water.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.