Small in size, the 1623 is big on power, clarity and advanced radar features. The slim-line monochrome LCD display and lightweight radome antenna make it ideal for power or sail boats as small as 17 feet.
This 2.2kW radar has a 16 nautical mile range, yet will zoom down to 1/8 nautical mile for tight navigation in harbors and inlets. The 1623 radar lets you readily identify objects, thanks to a high definition 6" Silver Bright LCD screen that clearly separates targets. Plus, the four-tone target display lets you easily differentiate between stronger and weaker echoes, helping to alert you of any danger.
Includes 10M Standard Signal Cable
- Waterproof, 6 Inch Silver Bright Monochrome LCD Display
- 13 User Selectable Range Scales from 1/8 to 16 N.M.
- Ergonomic design with predictable menu
- Display Resolution of 240(H) X 320(V) Dots
- Targets Displayed in up to 4 Levels of Gray Tones
- 2.2 Kilowatt Transmitter Unit
- New Tri-speed 15" radome antenna, increases RPM at short ranges for better target accuracy
- 3 Transmitter Pulse lengths and Repetition Rates
- Linear Receiver with 10 dB Noise Figure
- Automatic Receiver Tuning
- Automatic or Manual Sea-Clutter (STC) Adjustment
- Automatic or Manual Receiver Gain Adjustment
- Sector Blanking
- Rain Clutter (FTC) Control
- Echo Stretch and Interference Rejection Modes
- Watchman Mode to control the Radar system for Vessel Safety
- Reverse Video Display (White Targets and Marks on a Black Background)
- Full Screen Navigation Data Display in the Standby Mode*
- Omni Pad Control for rapid Cursor and Menu Operation
- Picture Off-Center Shift
- Electronic Bearing Line and Variable Range Marker
- Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time Intervals
- Waypoint Lollipop On-Screen to aid in Vessel Navigation*
- Adjustable Duplex (In or Out) Radar Guard Zone Alarm
- TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output for use with plotter (must accept TLL sentence info)*
- Time offset adjustment
- [PROG] key provides menu shortcuts
- User programmable Nav Data Screens
- Ability to connect BBWGPS GPS/WAAS receiver
- Wind indication with appropriate sensor input
- 12 or 24 VDC Only, 36 Watts
- Approximately 8 Watts, in Standby/Watchman Mode
- * Appropriate Nav Data Input Required.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.