The FCV585 is a dual frequency (50 kHz and 200 kHz) Color LCD Sounder featuring Furuno's DSP technology. The FCV585 displays underwater conditions in 8, 16 or 64 colors on a super-bright 8.4" LCD screen.
You've probably heard about digital fish finders, but aren't quite sure what the difference is. The main difference is the filtering capabilities and auto adjustments. Our new DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology helps adjust gain, STC Clutter and output power, as well as suppress main bang (the echoes just below the transducer.) It also makes the picture clearer and easier to decipher. But even the best digital filter wont help unless you start with a solid basis, such as Furunos renowned fish finder technology.
The FCV585's waterproof construction allows it to be installed on any bridge. Audio and visual alarms alert you whenever preset limits are met for water depth, water temperature and fish echoes. Selectable display modes include High or Low Frequency, Dual Frequency, Zoom, Nav Data, A-Scope, Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom or Bottom-Lock. Furuno's TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the FCV585 with your Furuno chart plotter so you can mark any spot you desire and save it as a waypoint, enabling you to return to it whenever you desire.
- Dual-Frequency 50/200 kHz
- New DSP Filter makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
- 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
- Hands free adjustments of gain, STC & output power through digital filtering
- 8 Range Scales to 2,500 feet
- High output power of 600W or 1kW
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature*
- Wide variety of transducer options
- Bright, 8.4" color LCD gives excellent readability even in broad daylight
- Waterproof construction permits installation on open bridge
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- User-programmable nav data display provides analog and digital nav data*
- Alarms: Bottom, Fish (bottom lock and normal), Speed, Water Temperature and Arrival (Speed, arrival and water temperature alarms require appropriate sensor)
- White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Destination waypoint feature provides range, bearing, and time-to-go to destination waypoint (up to 20 waypoints)
*requires appropriate sensors
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.