The new GP37 DGPS/WAAS Navigator is compact in size, yet big on power, features and performance. This waterproof unit is perfect for a wide range of boats. It is equipped with a WAAS and a DGPS receiver as standard supply. It utilizes both WAAS and differential radio beacon correction methods to give you the most accurate position fix available.
The GP37 offers extremely accurate position fixes -- 10m for basic GPS, 5m or better with DGPS and 3m or better where WAAS service is available. It should be noted that DGPS is more reliable and accurate, as the WAAS system is still currently under development. There is no guarantee of accuracy, integrity, continuity or availability of the WAAS signal. For that reason, the GP37 runs with DGPS as the default setting in auto selection mode. In this mode, if the DGPS signal can not be received for any reason, the WAAS mode is automatically selected. Manual setting is also available.
The display modes include Plotter, two Customizable displays, Steering, Highway and Speedometer Mode.Standard Features
Shipping InformationPower Requirements
- Parallel Tracking GPS, WAAS and DGPS Receivers
- Automatic or Manual available for both WAAS and DGPS Station Selection
- Automatic priortization of GPS fixes in the following order: DGPS, WAAS, GPS
- Up to 900 Knot Tracking Velocity
- 20 Second Warm Start Acquisition
- 1M or better accuracy with DGPS, 3M or better accuracy with WAAS (95% of the time, SA off)
- 4.5 Inch Diagonal Silver Brite LCD Screen
- World Wide DGPS Stations in Retained Memory
- Multi-language Capability - English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Japanese
- Display Modes available
1. Plotter - 11 Plot Scales from 0.2 - 320 N.M.
2. NavData - Position Indication in Lat./Long or Loran-C TD's
3. Steering - Graphic Vessel Course, Position and Speed Information
4. Highway - 8 Range Scales from 0.2 - 16 N.M.
5. Analog or Digital Display Speedometer
- New clearable TRIP odometer in addition to standard odometer
- Multiple Alarms: Arrival, XTE, Anchor Watch and High/Low Speed Points, plus NEW Alarm Clock
- Memory Capacity: 1000 Points of Vessel Track, 999 Waypoints or Marks, and 50 Routes comprised of up to 30 Waypoints
- Waypoint Comments of up to 16 Characters, Events using 1 of 9 Symbols
- Waypoint Entry by L/L or TD Position
- PC Connection to Upload and Download Waypoints
- Built-in Simulator for Showroom Display and Training
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon