The Fishfinder 90 wraps simple operations and Garmins exclusive fishfinder technology into an entry-level sonar. It's perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium. Dual-beam transducer operation gives you better shallow-water performance. The wide viewing angle (60) lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. With a basic black-on-white display, the Fishfinder 90 has one of the sharpest screens for the money.
The Fishfinder 90 also offers Ultrascroll which allows boaters to get a much faster refresh rate on their sonar display. AutoGain, as well as user adjustable gain, is also standard on all of Garmins new fishfinders.
- Black-and-white FSTN display, 2.2 W x 3.2 H, 4-inch diagonal, 64 x 128 pixels
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- Dual-beam transducer with user-selectable narrow (14) or wide (45) view to see more fish in shallow water
- Ultrascroll high-rep-rate sonar
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- New AutoGain technology to see more fish
- New sounder design featuring excellent shallow-water performance
- Incandescent backlight for display and keypad
- Power output: 100 watts (RMS) 800 watts (peak to peak)
- Depth: 600 foot
- Unit dimensions: 4.72 W x 4.94 H x 2.43 D
- See-Thru technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Power down backup of settings: customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, low battery
- Battery voltage indication
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.