The Fishfinder 140 combines a 4-inch grayscale display and Garmins exclusive fishfinder technology into an entry-level sonar that's perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium.
Pinpoint Your Next Catch
Fishfinder 140's included dual-beam transducer provides excellent shallow-water performance, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. With an easy-to-ready grayscale display and backlight, the Fishfinder 140 has one of the sharpest screens for the money.
See Fish Clearly
Fishfinder 140 also offers Ultrascroll, which refreshes the screen with lightning speed so you always see the most up-to-date information. You can manually adjust the gain or set to Auto Gain, which adjusts the level of detail you see automatically.
- 4-level gray scale FSTN
- Display, 3.3 H x 3.3 W, 4.7-inch diagonal, 240 x 128 pixels
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- Dual-beam transducer with user-selectable narrow (14) or wide (45) view to see more fish in shallow water
- Ultrascroll high-rep-rate sonar
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- New AutoGain technology to see more fish
- New sounder design featuring excellent shallow-water performance
- Incandescent backlight for display and keypad
- Power output: 100 watts (RMS) 800 watts (peak to peak)
- Depth: 600 foot
- Unit dimensions: 6.1 W x 4.9 H x 2.6 D
- See-Thru technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Power down backup of settings: customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off
- 2X and 4X Automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
- Battery voltage indication
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.