- Rino® 110 receiver
- Database: Worldwide City Point Database
- Wrist strap
- Belt clip
- User's guide
- Quick reference guide
The Rino 110 is a GPS-enabled handheld that integrates radio functionality to provide two-way communications. It's waterproof, can send communications up to two miles using FRS channels, 5 miles using GMRS channels, and can "beam" your exact location to another Rino user using "Position Reporting". And because the Rino 110 has standard FRS/GMRS capabilities, you can talk to friends or family who own conventional FRS/GMRS radios.
The Rino 110 has a built-in city point data base, with 1 MB of internal memory for additional points-of-interest data that can be downloaded from a MapSource® Points of Interest CD-ROM.
Rino 110 Features:
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- 22 communication channels: 1-14 FRS, 15-22 GMRS
- 38 sub-audible squelch codes per transmission channel for semi-private radio communications
- Transmit distance: up to 2 miles using FRS, up to 5 miles with GMRS (using GMRS frequency in the U.S. requires a FCC license)
- External voice activation (VOX)
- Ergonomic design for one-handed operation, with Call, Press-To-Talk (PTT), and Page mode buttons on the side, Power/Backlighting button on top, and Volume and Zoom buttons in front
- Unique 5-way cursor for channel selection and volume adjustment in FRS/GMRS mode, and quick map panning, entering, and selecting functions in GPS mode
- Built-in worldwide city point database, with 1 MB of internal memory for downloading additional points-of-interest data from a MapSource Points of Interest CD.
Please note: Check your local radio agency for use outside the U.S. and Canada.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.