SmartCast RF35 wrist mount provides a dual function fishfinder and watch with go anywhere design.
SmartCast RF35 Features:
- Fully functional watch with date and time capability.
- High visibility 1 1/4" diagonal display with 48V x 32H resolution.
- Water surface temperature and digital depth readout.
- 150 ft. remote operating range, 120 ft. depth capability.
- Pulse backlit display and pulse lit Advanced Remote Sonar Sensor (RSS) for night fishing.
- Display powered by replaceable 1 Lithium 2450CR watch battery. (included)
- Includes dual channel and waterproof Advanced RSS
- Ultra-wide sonar coverage equal to twice the water depth.
- One-Touch menu navigation easily controls FishID+, depth range, fish alarm, and sensitivity.
- Advanced RSS typically lasts for 500 hours of in-the-water usage.
- Advanced RSS replacements available on this web site, at your local tackle dealer and major outdoor retailers.
- Wet Switch technology maximizes battery life by automatically shutting down when the Advanced Remote Sonar Sensor is out of water.
- Waterproof design.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Frequency = 125
Resolution (VxH) = 48 x 32
Screen Size = 1.3"
Speed/Temp = Temp Only
Transducer Type = NONE
Waterproof Rating = Waterproof
Watts RMS - Max = N/A
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon