Product DescriptionINTERPHASE Chart Master 169CS Wide ScreenCombines Compact Size, Advanced Features & Full Sunlight Readability
Interphases Chart Master 169CS offers cutting-edge navigation features with a gorgeous panoramic color display. The wide, sunlight viewable display gives you the "big picture" while being easy on the eyes and providing truly useable side-by-side split screen displays. The Chart Master 169CSs unique forward-looking alarm can be set to monitor the course ahead for dangerous obstructions or shallow water.
The Chart Master 169CSs 12 Channel WAAS/GPS receiver gives DGPS-like performance with amazing accuracy - typically better than 3 meters! Its powerful 200 Mhz RISC processor provides a wealth of important navigation features, like north or course-up map orientation, tide predictions, 3-D runway displays, split screen map plus depth display (with NMEA depth data), operation in lat/lon or TDs, and much more -all at lightening-fast speed!
The Chart Master 169CS boasts an incredible 16 MB of internal memory to store up to 500 waypoints, 25 routes of up to 50 waypoints each, and over 5,000 track points using seven different colors. Interphases unique flash and non-volatile memory with battery backup, guards against the loss of important data. Even though ruggedly built, with powerful navigation tools with professional features, the Chart Master 169CS is easy to use and understand. In the Interphase tradition, it represents a great value for the money.
The Chart Master 169CS is designed for versatility and easy integration into a full bridge system, with two serial ports and an advanced USB for connection to autopilots or a variety of other NMEA devices. With a waterproof cover protecting your C-MAP MAX C-cards, this new Chart Master can deliver a wealth of important electronic chart data, including spot soundings, depth contours, navigation aids (with "Quick Info"), navigational landmarks, hazards and more. C-MAPs Ports and Tides Info even puts important information such as tidal stage/direction or the location of marina services, fuel docks, restaurants or medical facilities right at your fingertips.
- Wide Display with 16:9 aspect ratio. Same ratio as used in Hi-end Digital TV and Computer Monitors.
- Fast 200Mhz RISC Processor for super-fast zooms and screen updates.
- 12 Channel WAAS/GPS receiver for outstanding accuracy.
- USB interface for future accessories or software upgrades. Uses C-Map MAX Cartography
- Includes quick-disconnect mount
- Worldwide Chart Coverage
- Depth, Distance, Speed Unit Selection
- Depth Limits & Sounding Range Natural Features, Rivers and Lakes, Cultural Features, Land Marks, Tides and Currents, Bathymetric Lines, Spot Sound ings, Bottom Type, Ports and Services, Attention Areas, Tracks and Routes, Lights, Buoys and Beacons, Signals, Cartographic Objects, Names, Compass, Lat/ Long grid, Chart Boundaries, Way Point Icons
- User Selectable Datum
- Built-in Worldwide Background Chart
- Automatic Information on Cartographic Objects
- Port Information
- Goto Nearest
- Tide Information
- Simulation/Demo Mode
- M.O.B. Function
- North-up or Course-up
- Forward Looking Depth Alarm
- Compatible with C-ForecastTM Report Functions
- Route Data Report
- User Points List
- GPS Data Page Navigation Data Page