Product DescriptionINTERPHASE CHART MASTER V6 and V6I. Combines Amazing Speed, Brilliant Sunlight Readable Color Screen & Advanced Features
- Joy-stick curser
- Fast 200Mhz RISC Processor for super-fast zooms and screen updates.
- 12 Channel WAAS/GPS receiver for outstanding accuracy.
- USB interface for future accessories or software upgrades.
- Uses C-Map MAX Cartography
- V6I includes a WAAS/GPS built-in reciever
Interphase is proud to Introduce its all new Chart Mastera V6 Series - high performance color GPS/chart plotters that offers forward-thinking engineering and features normally associated with high-priced, large commercial grade machines. The Chart Master V6i is completely self-contained with an internal GPS antenna, and the V6 comes with an external active antenna.
One of the first things a boater will notice about the Chart Master V6 series is their vertically oriented high-definition (234x320 pixel) six-inch super-bright color LCD displays. They provide clear visibility even in full sunlight, and the Chart Master V6I, with it's built-in GPS antenna is a great choice for boats with open cockpits, center consoles and flying bridges and can serve well as a back-up unit on larger vessels.
It's the state-of-the-art engineering inside, however, where the Chart Master V6 series really shines. Both the models combine a new detailed base map of the world, a 200 Mhz super-fast RISC based processor for lightening fast zooms and pans with the outstanding accuracy of 12-channel satellite differential (WAAS) reception. And both sport an easy-to-use, joy-stick pointing device to control the on-screen cursor and select among the many advanced features.Cartographic Functions
- Worldwide Chart Coverage
- Depth, Distance, Speed Unit Selection
- Depth Limits & Sounding Range Natural Features, Rivers and Lakes, Cultural Features, Land Marks, Tides and Currents, Bathymetric Lines, Spot Sound ings, Bottom Type, Ports and Services, Attention Areas, Tracks and Routes, Lights, Buoys and Beacons, Signals, Cartographic Objects, Names, Compass, Lat/ Long grid, Chart Boundaries, Way Point Icons
- User Selectable Datum
- Built-in Worldwide Background Chart
- Automatic Information on Cartographic Objects
- Port Information
- Goto Nearest
- Tide Information
- Simulation/Demo Mode
- M.O.B. Function
- North-up or Course-up
- Forward Looking Depth Alarm
- Compatible with C-ForecastTM Report Functions
- Route Data Report
- User Points List
- GPS Data Page Navigation Data Page
- 500 Waypoints or Marks
- 25 Routes with 50 Waypoints/Route
- 5000 Track Points, 7 Color Tracks
- 16 Types of User Marks
- 234 X 320Pixel Resolution
- 5.7" Diagonal TFT Sunlight-Color LCD
- 256 Colors
- 0 - 35 VDC , 7.5W Power
- Non Volatile Battery Back-up
- Adjustable CCFL Backlight
- Backlit Keypad
- Uses New C-Map MAX Cartography
- NMEA 0180/1083 Autopilot Interface
- NMEA 0183 Interface
- CE: EN60945 Compact Dimensions: 3.38"W X 4.5"H, Approx. 2 lbs.
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Internal/External Antenna = External
Resolution (VxH) = 234 x 320
Routes = 25
Screen Size = 5.7"
Screen Type = Color
Touchscreen = No
Waterproof Rating = NONE
Waypoints = 500
Waypoints/Routes = 500 / 25
Weather Capable = No
Cartography Type = MAX
Basemap = Yes
Card Format = C-Card
Cartography - Preloaded = No
Cartography Brand = C-Map
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon