The McMillan Tac-338 338 Lapua Mag is a 26.5 inch barrel 1X10 twist tactical rifle system. The TAC-338 tactical rifle comes with a McMillan A3-5 Stock with five optional colors and a optional right or left hand configuration on all models. Receiver is a metal finish to match stock and a NPS Bolt. Rifles comes standard with a vanguard case. Optional Stock Colors: Black, Olive, Gray, Tan, Dark Earth.
Optional Rifle Package Inlcudes:
Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm M1 Mil Dot, McMillian 20 MOA Short Action Base and MsMillan Medium-High 30mm Rings, Harris HEBR Swivel Bipod 6"-9", Turner Saddlery Synthetic Leather Sling, McMilan Cleaning Kit, 3+ 5-Round Magazines, McMillan Drag Bag and a 1750 Pelican Case.
Additional upgrade options are available. Please call us for more information at 877-446-8370
McMillan Rifles are custom built and may take 2-9 weeks to built depending on current production. Many are ready for immediate delivery. Please call 1-877-446-8370 or email for current delivery times.
The TAC-338 is chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum or .338 Norma Magnum with a heavy, match-grade 26.5" barrel. The TAC-338 includes a muzzle brake as standard. The McMillan A-5 tactical stock features a spacer system, integral adjustable cheekpiece, and flush mount swivel cups. The TAC-338A includes a detachable box magazine. The TAC-338B includes a hinged floorplate.
BEST-OF-BREED TACTICAL RIFLES DESIGNED FOR THE NEEDS OF THE PROFESSIONAL MARKSMAN.
Through years of experience working with elite tactical forces stationed around the world, we have determined what works and what doesn't under the extreme conditions of actual military and law enforcement tactical applications. The McMillan Tactical Rifle represents a best-of-breed tactical rifle for the professional marksman.
Our rifles offer the features that working professional marksman demand. Our equipment works reliably every time - the way it is supposed too. It ergonomically fits the marksman, not just for a few shots at the range, but for hours or days hunkered down in a hide, waiting for a target to emerge. And our heritage of precision accuracy built into every McMillan tactical rifle has broken long range world records at competitive events, as well as on the battlefield.
The McMillan tactical rifle is designed for the professional marksman assigned with a critical mission in the harsh conditions of the real world.
(1) Adjustable Cheekpiece. An integral adjustable cheekpiece positions your head perfectly.
(2) Tight Benchrest Tolerances. Barrel threads and the chamber are cut to critical tolerances and fit by hand. The barrel axis is perfectly in line with the bolt axis. The bolt face and action face are perpendicular to the barrel axis. The action is pillar-bedded into the stock and the barrel is free-floated. All dimensions are held to competition benchrest standards.
(3) Square-Surfaced Recoil Lugs. Recoil lugs are surface ground on both sides and pinned to the receiver to produce a perfectly square mating between the action face and the barrel shank.
(4) Thread Cap Provided. On all rifles, a cap protects threads when a suppressor or brake is not in use. A muzzle brake is standard on the TAC-338.
(5) Match Grade Barrels. All McMillan barrels are premium-selected, hand-lapped, match-grade barrels from the finest barrel makers in the country. Barrels are stainless steel with a matte finish.
(6) Accessories Are Available. Bipods, scopes, night vision, extra magazines, slings and other options are available through McMillan.
(7) Hinged Floorplate or Detachable Box Magazine. A positive functioning hinged steel floorplate provides easy unloading, yet is more rugged than production firearms to withstand the rigors of daily field use. Or you may choose our floorplate system that includes a reliable-feeding detachable box magazine. The prominent magazine release can be operated easily with gloved fingers.
(8) Crisp Trigger. The trigger is tuned to a 3 lb. pull which is standard for most professional tactical organizations. The trigger pull can be adjusted by any-competent gunsmith.
Stock Color Options:
Black, Olive, Gray, Tan, Dark Earth
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Restricted Product Information
Guns can only be shipped to a location within the USA that holds an FFL (Federal Firearms License) - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Your local gun dealer will then handle the transfer of the firearm to you.
Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the process before placing a firearm order. Please note that you must confirm your acceptance of all of these policies to place a firearm order:
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon