Product DescriptionH22PX - Portable Sonar SystemFeatherweight, Incredibly Easy, Very Effective...
The H22PX is the most versatile handheld depth sounder ever produced. Not only will this depth sounder give you instant depth readings, from 2.5 to 199 Feet (.7 to 60.1 Meters), in 1/10th precision, but at the press of a button the display will give real time temperature (water or air) and fish readings. Use it in the winter to shoot through ice before cutting your hole. Use it in the summer as a range finder and temperature meter while diving. Use it as a backup depth sounder on your pleasure boat or scan for channels in your dingy.No matter how you use it, the H22PX is the one piece of equipment you should never leave the dock without...SideScan Fish Detecting Sonar
- There is no guessing where the drop-offs are or where the fish are hiding when you use the H22PX. One press of the button allows you to scan an area for drop-offs, ledges, or hiding fish within 199 Feet (61 Meters). Scan under weeds, lily pads, or even docks for trophy lunkers before making a cast; the presence of fish is clearly indicated on the LCD.
- 60% More Powerful!
- Algorithmic Programming Reduces False Readings
- Depth Readings from 2.5 to 199 Ft (.7 to 60.1 Meters)
- Reads in English and Metric
- Waterproof, Maintenance Free Button
- Instant Depth Readings, 4 Times Per Second, in the Nearest 1/10th Foot or Meter
- Secure Battery Compartment for 4 x AA Batteries with 30 Hours of Continuous Use
- Water or Air Temperature Readout to the Nearest 1/10th degrees F or C
- High Impact, Sure-Grip Rubberized Housing
- Fish Indicator Pinpoints Hiding Fish
- Automatic Mode Allows Remote Viewing of Readings
- Manual Mode Gives One Touch Readings
- ShootThru Technology Allows Readings Through Ice or Boat Hulls
- SoftGlow Backlit LCD Display
- Waterproof to 200 Ft (61 M) Depths for Diving
- Wrist Strap
- CE Approved
- 2 Year Warranty
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Frequency = NONE
Resolution (VxH) = NONE
Screen Size = NONE
Speed/Temp = Temp Only
Transducer Type = NONE
Waterproof Rating = Waterproof
Watts RMS - Max = NONE
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon