The A50D GPS-Chartplotter/Fishfinder is a powerful yet compact navigation system combined with our award winning HD Digital fishfinder technology. The A50D features a vibrant direct sunlight viewable high resolution 5" VGA color display. The rugged waterproof construction make the A50D a perfect fit for center consoles and open cockpits.
This A50D is preloaded with ready-to-navigate Navionics cartography for inland lakes and fishing maps of the U.S. Expand your chartplotters capability by adding optional Navionics Gold or HotMaps charts using the onboard CompactFlash card reader. Or step up to Navionics Platinum for the ultimate chartplotting experience. Navionics Platinum charts feature 3D and satellite cartography, panoramic port photos, dynamic tides & currents, enhanced coastal points of interest, and more!
Each A50D features a high sensitivity internal WAAS GPS receiver providing pinpoint chartplotter accuracy. For added flexibility add a RayStar 125 GPS antenna for situations where an external GPS antenna is needed.
Combine GPS and VHF technology for added situational awareness and safety. The A50D utilizes DSC position polling (with DSC equipped VHF) and AIS target tracking (with optional AIS250) right on your chart
Harnessing the power of Raymarine's HD Digital fishfinder technology, the A50D's built-in digital sounder module offer unmatched fishfinder clarity and precision. Our patented HD Digital technology enables the A50D to instantly adapt to changing water and seabed conditions, delivering a dramatically clearer picture than ordinary analog fishfinders. Plus HD Digital technology enables true hands-free automatic operation, for an optimal fishfinder display at all times. Also enjoy full chartplotter integration, the A50D lets you mark fish targets or wrecks as waypoints. Easily switch screens back to the chartplotter and navigate right to your target!
Simply plug in to the included 200 kHz FanBeam transom/trolling motor mount transducer and you have the ultimate digital fishfinder. Using the same patented HD Digital technology as its big-brother DSM300, the A50D's built-in sounder packs 500 watts RMS of power. The inland A50D ships with a special ultra wide FanBeam transom mount transducer. The FanBeam transducer is engineered especially for shallow and inland waters to deliver an extra wide view of the bottom. With a beam width that is three times larger than conventional 200 kHz transducers and a transducer beam that can be rotated fore and aft or port and starboard. You will be catching more fish in no time. The A50D is directly compatible with the full array of A-Series transducers, and adaptable to the DSM300 family of transducers*, a wide selection of styles are available to fit almost any boat including transom mounts, thru-hull mounts, and in-hull solutions.
The A50D comes with our innovative tilt and swivel bracket featuring a quick release lever. Once the A50D is off the boat keep your cables tidy and protected with the built-in cable management system and protective cable caps. A flush mount kit is also available for other helm applications.
Add the optional SR50 weather receiver and the A50D becomes a powerful weather receiver utilizing SIRIUS Satellite weather technology. Graphical Nowrad radar, sea surface temperatures, storm tracks, city & buoy forecasts are now all at your fingertips. The A50D is also SIRIUS Satellite radio capable, simply connect the SR50 to your boat's existing stereo's auxiliary input. You have complete control of channels, volume, and can even set reminders for favorite songs and artists on over 100 SIRIUS radio channels.
The A50D GPS-Chartplotter/Fishfinder comes packaged with a tilt & swivel bracket, suncover, power/NMEA cable, transom mount transducer, and instruction manual. The A50D is also SeaTalkng capable allowing for engine monitoring with compatible engines. With SeaTalkng you can even activate and control your Raymarine X-Series SmartPilot directly from the A50D's chartplotter.
A50D 5" Chartplotter/Fishfinder (Inland Lakes & Rivers preloaded charts)
- 5" sunlight viewable color display
- High resolution VGA (640 x 480)
- IPX6 waterproof construction
- Tilt & swivel bracket with quick release and cable management
- Activate and control a Raymarine SmartPilot X-series autopilot directly from the A50's chartplotter screen
- Two NMEA 0183 Input and Output ports
- Preloaded with cartography for inland lakes and fishing maps of the U.S. Use optional Navionics Gold or Platinum charts.
- High speed chart redraw
- Chart Rotation Modes (Head up, Course up and North Up)
- 1200 Waypoints and 150 routes with unlimited waypoint and route storage using optional CompactFlash memory card
- High sensitivity internal WAAS GPS sensor
- Navionics Gold and Platinum capability
- 3D and satellite photo charts (with optional Platinum Chart Card)
- AIS target tracking (with optional AIS250 module)
- Superior fishfinder performance using the Built-in Digital Sounder Module
- 500 Watts RMS Output power
- Raymarine's patented HD Digital fishfinder technology
- Dual frequency (50/200 kHz) for excellent inshore and offshore performance
- Hands-free HD Digital technology automatically adjust more than 220 sonar parameters per second and virtually eliminates clutter
- HD Digital adaptive receiver technology precisely targets fish and bottom structure with amazing clarity
- Transom mount transducer with depth-speed-temperature included. Additional transom, in-hull, trolling motor and thru-hull transducer options available.
A50D SIRIUS Weather & Audio
- SIRIUS Satellite weather and radio with optional SR50
- Graphical Nowrad radar, sea surface temperature, storm tracks, and more!
- SIRIUS Satellite radio capability. Set reminders for favorite songs and artists on over 100 SIRIUS radio channels.
A50D Engine Monitoring
- Connect NMEA 2000 compatible engines with SeaTalkng
- Create customizable pages for engine data, trim tabs, instrument data, and more!
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.