The A50 GPS-Chartplotter is powerful navigation system that combines a direct sunlight viewable high resolution 5" VGA color display with advanced chartplotting. The rugged waterproof construction make the A50 a perfect fit for center consoles and open cockpits.
This A50 is preloaded with ready-to-navigate Navionics cartography for coastal U.S. waters and the Great Lakes. Expand your chartplotters capability by adding optional Navionics Gold or HotMaps charts using the onboard CompactFlash card reader. Or step up to Navionics Platinum for the ultimate chartplotting experience. Navionics Platinum charts feature 3D and satellite cartography, panoramic port photos, dynamic tides & currents, enhanced coastal points of interest, and more!
Each A50 features a high sensitivity internal WAAS GPS receiver providing pinpoint chartplotter accuracy. For added flexibility add a RayStar 125 GPS antenna for situations where an external GPS antenna is needed.
Combine GPS and VHF technology for added situational awareness and safety. The A50 utilizes DSC position polling(with DSC equipped VHF) and AIS target tracking (with optional AIS250) right on your chart
The A50 comes with our innovative tilt and swivel bracket featuring a quick release lever. Once the A50 is off the boat keep your cables tidy and protected with the built-in cable management system and protective cable caps. A flush mount kit is also available for other helm applications.
Add the optional SR50 weather receiver and the A50 becomes a powerful weather receiver utilizing SIRIUS Satellite weather technology. Graphical Nowrad radar, sea surface temperatures, storm tracks, city & buoy forecasts are now all at your fingertips. The A50 is also SIRIUS Satellite radio capable, simply connect the SR50 to your boat's existing stereo's auxiliary input. You have complete control of channels, volume, and can even set reminders for favorite songs and artists on over 100 SIRIUS radio channels.
The A50 GPS-Chartplotter ships preloaded with charts and is packaged with a tilt & swivel bracket, suncover, power/NMEA cable, and instruction manual.A50 5" Chartplotter (U.S. Coastal charts)
- 5" sunlight viewable color display
- High resolution VGA (640 x 480)
- IPX6 waterproof construction
- Tilt & swivel bracket with quick release and cable management
- Activate and control a Raymarine SmartPilot X-series autopilot directly from the A50's chartplotter screen
- Two NMEA 0183 Input and Output ports
A50 SIRIUS Weather & Audio
- Preloaded with ready-to-navigate Navionics U.S. Coastal cartography. Use optional Navionics Gold or Platinum charts.
- High speed chart redraw
- Chart Rotation Modes (Head up, Course up and North Up)
- 1200 Waypoints and 150 routes with unlimited waypoint and route storage using optional CompactFlash memory card
- High sensitivity internal WAAS GPS sensor
- Navionics Gold and Platinum capability
- 3D and satellite photo charts (with optional Platinum Chart Card)
- AIS target tracking (with optional AIS250 module)
A50 Engine Monitoring
- SIRIUS Satellite weather and radio with optional SR50
- Graphical Nowrad radar, sea surface temperature, storm tracks, and more!
- SIRIUS Satellite radio capability. Set reminders for favorite songs and artists on over 100 SIRIUS radio channels.
- Connect NMEA 2000 compatible engines with SeaTalkng
- Create customizable pages for engine data, trim tabs, instrument data, and more!
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Internal/External Antenna = Internal
Resolution (VxH) = 640 x 480
Screen Size = 5.0
Screen Type = Color
Touchscreen = No
Waterproof Rating = Splashproof
Waypoints/Routes = 1200/150
Weather Capable = Yes
Cartography Type = Gold/Platinum
Basemap = Yes
Card Format = CF
Cartography - Preloaded = Yes
Cartography Brand = Navionics
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon