G190-19" Ultra Bright Marine Display
Utilizing Raymarines industry-leading Ultra Bright Display technology, the G190 Marine Display is the best choice for open cockpits, bright pilothouses and the most demanding tropical lighting conditions. Packed with features the G190 provides a commanding view of your on-board navigation system, PC or entertainment system.
G190 boasts a 19 high-resolution LCD display with bold, bright graphics and vibrant colors. Its wide viewing angle and sharp contrast make it easily visible from across the cockpit, while its adjustable backlighting and night mode make it superior for use after dark too. With a native resolution of 1280 x 1024, the G190 supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 using its built-in video scaler.
G190 has 9 direct selectable and video inputs including 3-VGA, 2-DVI, 3-Composite and 1-S-Video so you can connect and access ALL of you video sources without the need for complicated splitters or switching systems. G190 also has built in picture in picture (PIP) and picture by picture (PBP) for displaying multiple sources simultaneously.
Rugged and reliable, G190 is built on a marine grade aluminum chassis. Its impact resistant glass fascia is permanently bonded to the LCD panel eliminating the possibility of condensation and enhancing visibility. G190s low profile mounting bezel allows for maximum possible screen size with minimum footprint.
The Raymarine G190 Ultra Bright Marine Display includes a sun cover, VGA cable, power cable, mounting hardware and complete instructions.
G190 Marine Display Features Include:
- High resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels (XGA).
- Raymarine ultra bright sunlight viewable display technology.
- 9 video inputs (3 Analog VGA inputs, 2 DVI Inputs, 3 Composite Video Inputs, 1 S-Video Input).
- Wide viewing angle and sharp contrast.
- Adjustable backlighting with night mode.
- Low profile, thin bezel design offers a clean and unobtrusive installation with maximum display size in a small footprint.
- On Screen Display (OSD) menu for more advanced management.
- Picture In Picture with the ability to resize and reposition the second window anywhere on the display.
- Impact resistant glass fascia is bonded to the LCD to prevent condensation and improve visibility.
- Anti-reflective filter reduces reflections and optimizes sunlight visibility.
- Programmable video input names.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.