The Raymarine RA1072SHD open array with Super HD Digital technology is more than just the next step in radar evolution, it a giant leap into the future of marine radar technology.
Combining Raymarines 72" open array antenna and 4kW Super HD Digital radar pedestal, the RA1072SHD is the perfect choice for mid to large sized sportfishing powerboats, cruising yachts and large sail vessels demanding the absolute best in radar performance and technology.
Raymarines exclusive Super HD Digital technology brings the power and performance of digital signal processing to marine radar. Utilizing high-speed data processing the Raymarines exclusive Super HD Digital algorithms, the results are amazingly clear radar images with unmatched target separation and a lifelike presentation that virtually eliminates noise, clutter and false echoes. Super HD Digital processing delivers a radar image that cant be matched by similar analog or digital radar systems, and brings you a level of performance that rivals that of systems of more than twice the physical size and power output.
The RA1072SHD open array comes with a 4kW Super HD Digital antenna pedestal, a 72" open array antenna, the VCM100 voltage converter, 15-meter digital interconnect cable, mounting hardware, template and instructions. SeaTalkhs
network compatible for Raymarine G-Series navigation systems.
Raymarine digital radar support for E-Series coming Spring 2008.
- Exclusive aymarine Super HD Digital radar technology
- Super HD Digital Technology delivers twice the performance of conventional radar systems
- Dramatically improves small target detection by virtually eliminating all noise
- Super HD Digital reduces the effective horizontal beam width delivering the target resolution of a much larger radar array
- Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
- Fast digital receiver processor
- Delivers 256 color target levels
- Dual range capable
- Thin interconnect cable
- Supplied with remotely mounted VCM100 voltage converter module
- 12 or 24 volt operation
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Hor/Vert Beam Width = 1.75°/25°
Range - Max (Miles) = 72nm
Power - Output (Kilowatts) = 4kw
Array Size (Inches) = 6'
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon