Product DescriptionSmartPilot X-5 Sport Pilot
Just line up on the desired course, hit AUTO and let go of the wheel - it really is that simple! When you want to steer again, just hit STANDBY and steer as normal. With built in SeaTalk and NMEA interface, you can also select a waypoint on your GPS or chart plotter and the SPX-5 Sport will take you straight to it.
SPX-5 Sport is an easy-to-use, easy-to-fit pilot for powerboats with a fixed or tilt, single station helm and comes with the latest ST6002 display. It is also comes equipped with the latest SeaTalkng networking and a standard rate-gyro processor ensuring razor sharp course keeping under any conditions.
SPX-5 Sport is ideal for sports cruisers and rigid inflatable boats so whether it's high-speed pursuits or the most leisurely cruise, let the SportPilot take you there. It is also ideal for smaller sports fishing boats, now you can prepare the bait while the pilot steers the boat.
SPX-5 Sport is designed for manual cable steered boats with laden displacements of up to 2000 kg (4400 lbs) and manual hydraulic and servo hydraulic steering up to 3500 kg (7700 Lbs).
- Easy-to-install autopilot for power boats typically up to 30ft (9m)
- Built-in rate gyro sensor with Raymarine AST (Advanced Steering Technology) gives superb steering performance and boat handling.
- AutoLearn technology simplifies calibration and enables the autopilot to automatically adapt to changing sea conditions
- Smart Rudder Sense technology eliminates the need for a rudder reference sensor
- SeaTalk®, SeaTalkng, NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 compatible
- Modular system includes
- ST6002 Autopilot Controller
- SmartPilot X-5 course computer
- Rugged, cockpit mounted drive unit
- Fluxgate compass
- System can be expanded with multiple autopilot controls and wireless hand held remote controls
- Suitable for fixed and tilt steering systems
- Auto Speed Gain adjusts the amount of helm applied at different boat speeds for a smooth, safe ride.
- Course Memory: After a manual course change to avoid an obstruction, simply press Auto for one second to return to your previous course.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon