Product DescriptionST70 Autopilot Control Head
The ST70 Autopilot Control brings the convenience and flexibility of sunlight viewable display technology to autopilots. Featuring a high resolution, 3.5" TFT LCD display with 320 x 240 pixels, the ST70 Autopilot Controller's intuitive menu and icon driven interface and simple pushbutton controls make operation simple and straightforward. In addition to its high-visibility numerical readouts, the ST70 Autopilot Controller also takes advantage of its color capabilities with graphical autopilot displays and day/night color palettes.
The ST70 Autopilot Control features our next generation SeaTalkng data bus for connection to SmartPilot X-Series autopilot core packs, ST70 instruments, and also NMEA 2000 compatible devices. The ST70 Autopilot Controller can also be integrated into legacy SeaTalk compatible autopilot systems as a secondary controller.
Fully waterproof (CFR46) and engineered for the rigors of the marine environment, the ST70 Autopilot Controller can be easily surface mounted or flush mounted, matching the profile of ST60+ and ST70 instruments, as well as Raymarine Multifunction Displays and marine monitors.
When Connecting the ST70 Autopilot Control Head to the X-series Corepacks an Autopilot Backbone Cable Kit is required, part number T16012.Features
Included in the box
- 3.5" Sunlight viewable display
- Intuitive graphical displays for visualizing autopilot control
- Simple setup and calibration with AutoLearn when used with SmartPilot X-Series course computers
- Programmable AutoTack control
- Extensive range of fishing patterns (SmartPilot X-Series course computer required)
- Multifunctional dodge feature (SmartPilot X-Series course computer required)
- SeaTalkng next generation data bus interface for creating a ST70 instrument network
- NMEA2000 compatible
- Compatible with Raymarine SeaTalk and SeaTalkng autopilots as well as Raymarine multifunction displays
- Instruction and Commissioning Manual 87079
- Operating Manual 81281
- Suncover R28198
- Surface mount adapter A22113
- SeaTalkNG blanking plug A06032
- 16" (400MM) SeaTalkNG Spur Cable A06038
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon