ST8002+ Flush Mount
Rotary control SmartPilot control head with a large 4" LCD and instrument repeater capabilities
Simply dial in your destination and press auto! The all-new ST8002 puts total helm control at your fingertips with an easy-to-use rotary control for precision course changes and convenient power steering control. The oversized LCD display delivers large high contrast characters of pilot status, compass heading and user defined data pages, transforming the ST8002 into a versatile navigation instrument repeater display.
ST8002 PLUS FEATURES
- Large 4" high contrast LCD display with easy-to-read rudder angle indicator
- New industrial design that cosmetically matches ST60 Plus instruments, C-Series and E-Series
- Simple setup and calibration with AutoLearn when used with G series corepacks
- A versatile data repeater with 15 configurable instrument/navigation data pages
- Programmable AutoTack control
- Available in convenient preconfigured complete SmartPilot System Packs (with corepack and drive unit) for Sail and Powerboat applications
- Compatible with all SmartPilot corepacks and drive units
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.