The DSA SA58 FAL Standard Rifle, 7.62 Nato/.308 Cal. 21" Premium Bipod-cut Threaded Barrel. DSA manufactures the (ENTIRE) FN FAL 7.62mm rifle system in the United States utilizing new tooling, improved materials and modernized processes.
DSA FAL rifles are completely interchangeable with the original F.N. metric FAL. DSA also produces spare parts and proprietary accessories for the FAL. DSA is not just a parts set assembler like others, but actually fabricates every FAL part in house and through carefully selected qualified long term vendors.
D.S. Arms or DSA as which they are commonly known as was founded and issued an FFL by BATFE in 1987. D.S. Arms Inc. was incorporated in February 1992 in the State of Illinois and upgraded to class 07, 08 and 10 manufacturing and importing FFL’s.
They have also produced components under contract for M2 .50 caliber, MAG58 and M203 40mm. Their company has experience in many areas of fabrication, design and prototyping. DSA is proud to provide U.S. based manufacturing jobs at a time when they are most needed.
DSA is a noted specialist in U.S. and foreign small arms weapon systems up to .50 caliber. DSA offers training to the end-user for operation, maintenance and armorers courses for FAL rifles. All NFA and DDTC rules apply.
Standard configuration includes
- Lightweight aluminum lower receiver
- 21" premium bipod-cut barrel with threaded Belgian short flashider
- Injection molded fiberglass reinforced military grade handguard
- Standard synthetic or x-series buttstock
- Standard synthetic pistol grip
- Elevation adjustable protected post front sight
- Windage adjustable rear peep sight
- Detachable 20 round magazine
- Adjustable sling
- Hard gun case & manual
- Limited lifetime warranty
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.