The Fulfilled Potential Of The AR-15/M16 in a 7.5" Pistol
One of the most tested and proven weapons systems in the world achieves ultimate refinement with the introduction of the SIG516 platform. With its chrome-lined, phosphated, military grade barrel and adjustable, three-position gas regulator, the P516 incorporates all of the most desirable mechanical improvements. Add to these a free-floating quad rail forend and barrel, and you have the most advanced, versatile gas pushrod pistol available.
• Gas piston operating system
• Three-position gas regulator
• 5.56 x 45mm NATO
• Free-floating military grade chrome lined barrel
• M1913 Picatinny flat top upper
• 7075-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum upper & lower receiver with hard coat anodize finish
• Flip-up iron sights
• SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
Includes the NEW SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
The SB15 dramatically improves the single-handed performance of buffer tube equipped pistols.
• Fits all pistols equipped with an AR-style buffer tube 1.0" - 1.2" in diameter.
• ATF compliant*
• Veteran designed
• Made in USA
• Quick and easy to install
* ATF has reviewed this product and determined that attaching the SB15 to a firearm does not alter the classification of the firearm or subject the firearm to NFA control.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Item Number P516G2-7B-PSB
Operating System Short stroke pushrod, Rotating Bolt
Overall Length (Pistol) 23.0 in
Overall Length w/SB15 24.0 in
Trigger Type MIL-SPEC
Trigger Weight 7.6 lbs
Barrel Length 7.5 in
Rifling 1 in 7in
Number off Grooves 6
Weight w/out Mag 6.0 lbs
Mag Capacity 10 Rounds
Accessory Rails Yes
Features SB15 Stabilizing Brace, 7.5" BBL, Aluminum Quad Rail Handguard, Flip-up Iron Sights, Magpul MOE grip
Restricted Product Information
Guns can only be shipped to a location within the USA that holds an FFL (Federal Firearms License) - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Your local gun dealer will then handle the transfer of the firearm to you.
Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the process before placing a firearm order. Please note that you must confirm your acceptance of all of these policies to place a firearm order:
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon