Derived from the HK UMP, the USC is a civilian utility carbine that uses the classic hard-hitting .45 ACP cartridge. Matched with the simple and ultra-reliable blowback operating system, the HK USC is a radical departure from traditional firearms designs. Extensive use of the same durable, reinforced polymers used on HK’s line of military and police arms ensures lightweight and durability. And the highest grade of weapons steel is used where it matters—in the cold hammer forged target barrel and the solidly constructed bolt mechanism.
User ergonomics are not sacrificed. The skeletonized buttstock is topped with a comfortable rubber cheek rest and recoil pad. The web of the pistol grip is open for a comfortable shooting handhold. Hard points located on the top and front of the receiver make attachment of optional Picatinny rails easy, allowing almost any kind of sighting system or accessory to be mounted.
- Tough, light weight, corrosion proof polymer construction
- Molded-in hard points for mounting accessories
- Accessory Picatinny rails for easy mounting of optical sights, lights, and aiming devices
- Rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation
- Easy disassembly for simple cleaning and maintenance
- Ambidextrous safety/selector lever
- Open, skeletonized buttstock for better grip
- Oversized trigger guard for easy operation while wearing gloves
- Sixteen inch cold-hammer forged target barrel
- Rubber cheek rest and buttstock recoil pad
- Polymer 10-round magazine
- Lifetime warranty
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.