Enhanced versions of the USP, the USP Tactical models are designed for users who need the features found on the HK Mark 23, but in a more compact pistol. Both pistols approach the precision found on the Mark 23 by adding an extended threaded barrel with a rubber O-ring, adjustable trigger, and adjustable target-type sights. The .45 ACP model of the USP Tactical is constructed on the USP45 frame. The 9 mm and .40 S&W Tactical models are built on the USP 9mm/40 caliber frame. The 9 mm variant, known as the USP9 SD, has a slightly different set of features.
Features & System Characteristics:
- Threaded O-ring barrel with polygonal bore profile (no O-ring barrel on 9 mm variants)
- High profile target sights
- Match grade trigger (not present on 9 mm variant)
- Adjustable trigger stop (not present on 9 mm variant)
- Target sights with micrometer adjustment for windage and elevation
- One piece machined, nitro-carburized steel slide
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Type : Pistol
Action : Single / Double
Caliber : 9mm
Barrel Length : 4 1/4"
Capacity : 10 + 1
Safety : Manual
Grips : Modular Synthetic
Sights : Adjustable
Weight : 1.66 lbs
Finish : Blue
Restricted Product Information
Guns can only be shipped to a location within the USA that holds an FFL (Federal Firearms License) - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Your local gun dealer will then handle the transfer of the firearm to you.
Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the process before placing a firearm order. Please note that you must confirm your acceptance of all of these policies to place a firearm order:
Write a review & get a $5 coupon
Submitted By: david On 08/09/2015
The old adage you get what you pay for holds true for this gun. Seeing it, holding it and using it makes clear it is engineered and manufactured to high standards and superior engineering. Nothing like a Berretta or Glock; it is solid, simple, and efficient.
[5 of 5 Stars]
Submitted By: Michael L. On 10/25/2011
I've seen all the data for stopping power of 9mm vs. 40cal vs. 45cal. Rounds fired into gel vs. police reports of actual shots fired. At the end of the day, the shooter will need to place his shots with precision and who knows what circumstances will be that will effect the accuracy if the need ever arose. HK pistols are by far the best of any that I've fired and owned.
On the live firing part of the CHL in my town, they start off with owner's of the highest quality guns first and let those that may have jams or issues go last.
What gun to they ask for first? HK! The USP 9 tactical is perfect for conceal and carry owners. You don't have to worry about a jam if you ever needed to unholster!
[5 of 5 Stars]