This upper receiver assembly features the new 2014 M Rail. It will have the E2 Chamber Feature. It comes with two 5-slot and one 12-slot detachable rail section (not shown). Purchase more rail-estate with additional rail sections (sold seporatly). POF upper receiver assemblies are made-to-order. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
P308 UPPERS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH POF-USA P308 LOWERS ONLY.
POF upper receiver assemblies are made-to-order. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
• 14.5″, 16.5″, and 20″ heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
• 70 Rockwell case hardened (Nitride) heat-treated “5R” polygonal barrels are 2x harder than MIL-SPEC and hammer-forged barrels.
• Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
• 7.62×51 mm NATO (.308 Winchester) chamber.
WILL HAVE E2 CHAMBER
Method of Operation
• Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
• 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
• C.R.O.S.™ (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3™ coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier
• Nickel plated 8620, integral keyed, steel bolt carrier (billet machined), heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
• Roller cam pin, NP3™ coated.
• Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
• POF-USA Modular Railed Receiver™ (M.R.R.™), free-floating handguard, monolithic top rail system, billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
• Oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
• Black Anodized charging handle.
• POF-USA free-floating M.R.R.™ aluminum handguard.
• Interchangeable top, bottom, and side handguard rail sections.
• 6.0 – 6.4 lbs. (empty)
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Restricted Product Information
Guns can only be shipped to a location within the USA that holds an FFL (Federal Firearms License) - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Your local gun dealer will then handle the transfer of the firearm to you.
Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the process before placing a firearm order. Please note that you must confirm your acceptance of all of these policies to place a firearm order:
Write a review & get a $5 coupon
Submitted By: Andrew J. On 07/14/2014
Having the 16" version of this rifle, the fit and finish is second to none. It is very accurate, matching accuracy of many bolt action rifles. In addition, it is easy to clean and comes apart easily. I am going to purchase a 20" version as well. It will go along well with my 16" P308, and my 2 P415's.
[5 of 5 Stars]