The FN 509 is built on the proven architecture of the FNS Compact, FN made changes internally and externally to meet the rigorous performance standards of the MHS requirements and further developed the platform into the FN 509 with the help from industry experts. Over the course of development, the platform has been tested extensively for reliability, ammunition compatibility and durability – totaling more than one million rounds.
- Striker Fired Autoloader
- Easily racked, combat-style sights
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- Improved front and rear cocking serrations
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- Operation: Double Action
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Capacity: 17 Rounds
- Number of Magazines: 3
- Rate of Twist: 1:10" RH
- Trigger Pull: 5.50 - 7.50 lbs
- Sight Radius: 5.79
- Sights: Fixed 3 Dot
- Length: 7.4"
- Weight: 26.9 oz.
- Finish: Black/Black
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
FN Herstal 66-100220 509 Pistol 9mm 4in 17rd Black LE Only
FNH 509 STRIKER FIRE HGA 9MM 4"BBL SEMI-AUTO 3 DOT SIGHT LE BLK/BLK 3-17 RD MAG NMS
Restricted Product Information
Guns can only be shipped to a location within the USA that holds an FFL (Federal Firearms License) - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Your local gun dealer will then handle the transfer of the firearm to you.
Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the process before placing a firearm order. Please note that you must confirm your acceptance of all of these policies to place a firearm order:
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon