Not simply a converted AR-15, the Wilson Combat AR9 has been specifically designed for superior reliability and maximum accuracy, while retaining the familiar handling and controls of the AR platform. Wilson Combat engineers have designed three unique AR9 lower receivers with last-round bolt hold open that are compatible with the most popular 9mm service pistol magazines from GlockⓇ and BerettaⓇ . These new billet-machined aluminum receiver models also accept standard AR accessories like furniture, triggers, charging handles, buttstocks and optics, and incorporate an integral trigger guard and flared magwell for fast reloading. The Wilson Combat AR9 closed-bolt blowback operating system is soft shooting and reliable with a wide variety of 9mm loads and exhibits flawless feeding with all common pistol bullet shapes, including hollowpoint and +P tactical ammunition. The AR9 bolt hold open ensures reliable lockback on empty with your pistol’s factory magazines. The AR9 proprietary bolt carrier group with heavy-duty claw extractor and plunger ejector is tuned for exceptional reliability. The AR9 is also an optimized suppressor host with minimal gas blowback and enhanced accuracy over other designs. Wilson Combat carbon steel match-grade button-rifled 1-10” twist 9mm barrels ensure that the AR9 meets our stringent quality and accuracy requirements.
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 8" or 11.3"
- Overall Length: 24.25 or 27.55"
- Weight Empty: 5lbs, 6oz. or 6lbs.
- Magazine: Choose Glock® (See Description) or Beretta® Compatibility
- BILLet-AR 7075 Aluminum Flat-Top Upper and Lower Receiver
- Threaded Muzzle (5/8 x 24) with Q-COMP Flash Hider
- Wilson Combat® T.R.I.M. Rail
- Bravo Company Manufacturing Pistol Grip
- Shockwave Blade – Pistol Forearm Support
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) Two Stage, 4.5# (TR-TTU-H2) only.
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodize Finish on Upper / Lower Receivers
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
- Use of Commonly Available Service Mags
- Positive Lock Back on Empty Magazine
- Match Grade Accuracy
- Standard AR Furniture/Sight Compatibility
- Proprietary Bolt and Barrel for Excellent Feed Reliability with Common Bullet Profiles
- Quiet Suppressor Host
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon