The Ranger 54 from Winchester has an impressive list of features, including a fire rating of 60 min at 1400 F degrees, multiple layers of UL-rated fireboard in the door and body, and double layers of Palusol heat-expandable door seal. External vault-style hinges allow 180-degree door swing for full access into the safe and complete fireboard coverage. The composite steel door includes a 1/4" solid steel outer plate for added protection. It is U.L. listed for burglary protection, RSC and lock, and exceeds California DOJ requirements. The Ranger 54 has a solid steel 12-gauge body formed with robotic continuous welds, pry-resistant recessed door, an auxiliary relocker, drill-resistant hard plate 60-61Rc and a titanium disc to protect the lock by resisting tool attacks. The 4-way gear-driven locking bolt system operates 16, 1-inch solid steel locking bolts. The interior measures 55" H x 51.5" W x 20.5" D enough room for up to 44 long guns. It includes a door panel organizer, adjustable shelving, and a single power outlet. NOTE: THESE ITEMS ARE DROP-SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER. SHIPPING TIME IS 10-15 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING ORDER.
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Winchester gun safes are available to purchase online and are shipped directly to you from the manufacturer. Current estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks after an order is placed.
A freight tracking number will be provided when the safe is shipped out. Please inspect the safe thoroughly at the time of delivery and contact us if there any issues with it - once you sign for the safe you are accepting it in its current condition from Winchester.
New for 2017, our Super Widebody model Ranger 54 is impressive in appearance, features and gun capacity.
Exterior Dimensions - 59"(H) x 55"(W) x 29"(D)*
Interior Dimensions - 55"(H) x 51.5"(W) x 20.5"(D)
Volume - 54.5 cf
Weight - 1002 lbs
Add 1.5″ to depth for hardware.
- Proven 60 Minute fire rating at 1400º F
- Palusol® Heat expanding door seal expands to over 6x its size when subjected to heat, creating a barrier against heat and smoke
- UL® rated fireboard protection in the ceiling, walls and door
- External solid steel strap hinges allow full fire protection and remove vulnerability of internal hinges, which require holes and weak points in fireboard protection
- Composite steel door with added layer of UL® rated fireboard protection behind the accessory door panel
- Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee in the event of a fire
- UL® Listed S&G mechanical lock with no vulnerable solenoid or key override feature
- U.L. Listed for burglary protection, RSC
- Exceeds California DOJ Requirements
- Solid steel 12 ga. body formed with robotic continuous welds
- Solid steel external strap hinges
- Drill-resistant, heat-treated steel hard plate, 60-61 RC
- Titanium disk
- Auxiliary re-locker keeps active boltwork locked in place when under attack
- (16) 1″ solid steel locking bolts: 5 dead locking and 11 active including top/bottom locking bolts for added pry resistance
- Dead locking bolts on the hinge side of the door cannot be compromised in a burglary attack
- Recessed door and reinforced steel return jambs thwart pry attacks
- Anti-pry tabs
- Pre-drilled for anchoring to floor, preventing tipping for pry leverage or removal of safe by thieves
- Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee in the event of a burglary attack
- Super widebody model provides extreme storage
- Durable powdercoated gunmetal or black finish
- 3-Spoke black chrome vault handle
- Single power outlet
- Features adjustable shelving system with both easy-access and collector barrel racks with auxiliary shelves for interior customization to fit your storage needs
- Door Panel Organizer provides quick access to handguns and safe storage of accessories, documents and more in zippered pockets
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon