The McMillan Long Range Hunter 308 Win is a 24" barrel with a 1x11 twist rifle system. The Long Range Hunter Rifle comes with a McMillan A-3 stock with optional right or left hand configuration on all models. Receiver is a matte black finish with NP3 Bolt and black textured stock or dura-coat metal finish to match stock. Stock colors: Black, Olive, Gray, Tan, or Dark Earth. Rifle includes premium scope bases and a hard case with wheels.
McMillan Rifles are custom built and may take 2-9 weeks to built depending on current production. Many are ready for immediate delivery. Please call 1-877-446-8370 or email for current delivery times.
Long range accuracy has always been the ultimate test of shooter and rifle. The new McMillan Long Range Hunting Rifle is built for the most demanding shot you will ever take. The McMillan G30 custom action is engineered to benchrest tolerances. The ergonomic McMillan A-3 stock is designed for long range shooting. The match grade barrel and tuned trigger give you the accuracy you need for those long shots.
When you are looking across a valley at a record book rack, the trophy of a lifetime may never let you get any closer. As you squeeze the trigger on that exceptional shot, you can have confidence in knowing you are using an exceptional rifle.
(1) McMillan A-3 fiberglass stock with fixed cheekpiece and recoil pad.
(2) McMillan G30 custom short or long action. Barrel threads and the chamber are cut to critical tolerances and fit by hand. The barrel axis is perfectly in line with the bolt axis. The bolt face and action face are perpendicular to the barrel axis. The action is pillar-bedded into the stock and the barrel is free-floated. All dimensions are held to competition benchrest standards.
(3) Recoil lugs are surface ground on both sides and pinned to the receiver to produce a perfectly square mating between the action face and the barrel shank.
(4) All barrels are premium-selected, hand-lapped, match-grade barrels from the finest barrel makers in the country. Barrels are stainless steel with a matte finish and a target crown.
(5) A positive functioning hinged steel floorplate provides easy unloading, yet is more rugged than production firearms to withstand the rigors of daily field use.
(6) The Remington-style trigger is tuned to a 3 lb. pull.
(7) Accessories are available, including scope, bipod, cleaning equipment and other options.
Hard Case Included with all Long Range Hunter Rifles:
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.