The McMillan Tac-308 308 Win is a 24 inch barrel 1X11 twist tactical rifle system. The TAC-308 tactical rifle comes with a McMillan A3-5 Stock with five optional colors and a optional right or left hand configuration on all models. Receiver is a metal finish to match stock and a NPS Bolt. Rifles comes standard with a vanguard case. Optional Stock Colors: Black, Olive, Gray, Tan, Dark Earth.
Optional Rifle Package Inlcudes:
Leupold Mark 4 3.5 10x40mm, McMillian 20 MOA Short Action Base and Standard 30mm Rings, Harris HEBR Swivel Bipod 6"-9", Turner Saddlery Synthetic Leather Sling, McMilan Cleaning Kit, 3+ 5-Round Magazines, McMillan Drag Bag and a 1750 Pelican Case.
Additional upgrade options are available. Please call us for more information at 877-446-8370
McMillan Rifles are custom built and may take 2-9 weeks to built depending on current production. Many are ready for immediate delivery. Please call 1-877-446-8370 or email for current delivery times.
The TAC-308 is designed for urban tactical scenarios and is chambered in .308 Winchester and 6.5 Creedmoor with a heavy, match-grade stainless steel barrel. The McMillan tactical rifle stock features a spacer system, flush mount swivel cups, and integral adjustable cheekpiece. The TAC-308A includes an A3-5 stock with detachable box magazine and 20" barrel with threaded cap. The TAC-308B includes an A3-5 stock with detachable box magazine and 24" barrel with threaded cap.
BEST-OF-BREED TACTICAL RIFLES DESIGNED FOR THE NEEDS OF THE PROFESSIONAL MARKSMAN.
Through years of experience working with elite tactical forces stationed around the world, we have determined what works and what doesn't under the extreme conditions of actual military and law enforcement tactical applications. The McMillan Tactical Rifle represents a best-of-breed tactical rifle for the professional marksman.
Our rifles offer the features that working professional marksman demand. Our equipment works reliably every time - the way it is supposed too. It ergonomically fits the marksman, not just for a few shots at the range, but for hours or days hunkered down in a hide, waiting for a target to emerge. And our heritage of precision accuracy built into every McMillan tactical rifle has broken long range world records at competitive events, as well as on the battlefield.
The McMillan tactical rifle is designed for the professional marksman assigned with a critical mission in the harsh conditions of the real world.
(1) Adjustable Cheekpiece. An integral adjustable cheekpiece positions your head perfectly.
(2) Tight Benchrest Tolerances. Barrel threads and the chamber are cut to critical tolerances and fit by hand. The barrel axis is perfectly in line with the bolt axis. The bolt face and action face are perpendicular to the barrel axis. The action is pillar-bedded into the stock and the barrel is free-floated. All dimensions are held to competition benchrest standards.
(3) Square-Surfaced Recoil Lugs. Recoil lugs are surface ground on both sides and pinned to the receiver to produce a perfectly square mating between the action face and the barrel shank.
(4) Threaded Cap Provided. On all rifles, a cap protects threads when a suppressor or brake is not in use.
(5) Match Grade Barrels. All McMillan barrels are premium-selected, hand-lapped, match-grade barrels from the finest barrel makers in the country. Barrels are stainless steel with a matte finish.
(6) Accessories Are Available. Bipods, scopes, night vision, extra magazines, slings and other options are available through McMillan.
(7) Hinged Floorplate or Detachable Box Magazine. A positive functioning hinged steel floorplate provides easy unloading, yet is more rugged than production firearms to withstand the rigors of daily field use. Or you may choose our floorplate system that includes a reliable-feeding detachable box magazine. The prominent magazine release can be operated easily with gloved fingers.
(8) Crisp Trigger. The trigger is tuned to a 3 lb. pull which is standard for most professional tactical organizations. The trigger pull can be adjusted by any-competent gunsmith.
Stock Color Options:
Black, Olive, Gray, Tan, Dark Earth
Please Note: This description may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.