Combining rock-solid reliability with pinpoint accuracy and battle-hardened durability, the FN 15® MD Heavy Barrel Carbine is ready for the firing line. This rifle features a free-floated, 16-inch cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined heavy profile barrel and 12-inch M-LOK rail, FN combat-grade trigger weighted at 4.75-7.75 lbs., fixed low-profile gas block and PWS muzzle break.
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
Operation: Direct impingement
Mag Capacity: 10 Rd.
Weight: 7.1 lb.
Barrel Length: 16"
Overall Length: 32.5" - 35.6"
• Heavy barrel profile with free float Midwest industry rail 12” with M-LOK™
• Hard-anodized aluminum
• Flat-top receiver, M1913 MIL-SPEC rail at the 12 o’clock position
• Midwest industry rail 12” with M-LOK™
• 16-inch cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel with pinned gas block and PWS muzzle brake
• Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount
• A2 pistol grip
• FN Combat Trigger
• Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
• Forward Assist
• Magpul PMAG®
Restricted Product Information
Guns can only be shipped to a location within the USA that holds an FFL (Federal Firearms License) - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Your local gun dealer will then handle the transfer of the firearm to you.
Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the process before placing a firearm order. Please note that you must confirm your acceptance of all of these policies to place a firearm order:
Current Reviews: 0
Write a review & get a $5 coupon