At Springfield Custom™ our pistolsmiths do things the old way….the old World way, like individually hand fitting every major component in your commissioned dream gun. 17 of our 19 custom packages are built from scratch per your order; which insures that you, the customer, determine the exact features and finish required on your personalized project including barrel length, sights, caliber, frame size, metalwork, etc.
We are very proud of the fact that we are the only major custom builder that will build a pistol to the customers’ exacting specs if one of our packages does not happen to meet your design requirements. You, the customer, can spec every component that goes into your project, if so desire.
Please Note: This description and product image may represent a general group of products. Please read the item's title and specifications for more specific information about this particular item.
- Custom fit slide to national match frame
- Custom fit match barrel & bushing
- Polished feed ramp & fully throated barrel
- Springfield Custom™ tool steel match hammer & sear
- Fitted speed trigger w/custom tuned 4 ½ lb. trigger pull
- Tuned for total reliability
- Lowered & flared ejection port
- Tuned & polished extractor
- Standard 1911-A1 recoil spring guide
- Custom fit beavertail grip safety
- Custom fit ambidextrous thumb safety
- Low mount rear sight w/matching dovetail front sight
- 3 dot tritium inserts in sights
- Custom fit S&A magazine well, matched to bevel on frame
- Hand checkered 20LPI front strap checkering
- Checkered Cocobolo grips
- “Carry Bevel” complete pistol
- “Black T” finish complete pistol
- 6-7 round magazines w/slam pads
- “Professional” model markings on slide
Restricted Product Information
Guns can only be shipped to a location within the USA that holds an FFL (Federal Firearms License) - this can be your local gun shop, pawn shop, sporting goods store, etc. Your local gun dealer will then handle the transfer of the firearm to you.
Please ensure that you have familiarized yourself with the process before placing a firearm order. Please note that you must confirm your acceptance of all of these policies to place a firearm order:
Write a review & get a $5 coupon
Submitted By: Frank B. On 11/18/2016
The Springfield Custom Shop is very well regarded with 1911 fans. This is one of my favorite Springfield Armory pistols.
[5 of 5 Stars]
Submitted By: Eric On 07/18/2015
I own this pistol as well as several other high end 1911's. This Springfield custom shop 1911 easily compares with my Wilson Combat Classic, and my Nighthawk GRP in terms of fit and finish. The pistol is incredibly tight and it was difficult to even rack the slide until 100+ rounds were put through it. Overall it is super accurate and vault tight. I wouldn't say it is better, but definitely a strong alternative to Wilson, Ed Brown, Nighthawk, etc...
[5 of 5 Stars]